Summer School “Low Emission Development Planning” in Albania (8 – 14 September 2019, Durres)
The Summer School „Low Emission Development Planning” (8th – 14th September 2019) will be organized by Regional Education and Information Centre for Sustainable Development in South-East Europe – REIC in collaboration with Heinrich Böll Foundation’s Office in Sarajevo responsible for the Foundation’s work in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania and North Macedonia.
The 7-day programme will thematically be dedicated to low emission development planning with a particular focus on energy efficiency and renewable sources. A special attention will also be given to climate change adaptation measures. The concept of the Summer School is to provide training for students but also to engage them in a way to facilitate their innovativeness and to simulate their decision-making approach.
There is no participation fee. The organizer will provide a full fellowship for 16 participants. The full fellowship includes costs of full board accommodation (shared rooms). Only cost of transport has to be borne by participants themselves.
Targeted number of participants is 16 from Albania as follows:
- Final year bachelor and master students wanting to pursue a professional career in a relevant field.
- Young policy-makers and civil servants from governmental institutions, embassies and international organizations.
- NGOs and development aid associations.
- Interns from energy companies.
- Officers working in authorities administration (national/ regional/ local) in Albania.
For application, please send CV (in English) to email@example.com. You may attach additional supporting documents (e.g. Letter of motivation, obtained certificates/ degrees etc.). Official language of the Summer School is English.
For more information please contact us
• visit www.reic.org.ba,
• call +387 33 613 193 or
• send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or simply approach
• Mrs. Aida Hanjalić (email@example.com)
The venue event is Vila Belvedere, Shkembi Kavajes Durres (www.vilabelvedere.al). 8th – 14th September 2019
Deadline for application is 12th July 2019.